The average young person who enters the work force today will possibly earn over $1,000,000 in their lifetime. This places an incredible responsibility on the church to teach them how to become good stewards of what God has given them. Therefore, we seek to educate, encourage and assist your church as you create and maintain a climate and lifestyle of biblical stewardship that will fuel the expansion of the Kingdom of God.
How can we assist?
Provide quality stewardship resources to be used in your church.
- It’s a New Day – Personal Money Management
- Cooperative Program Resources
- Church Budget Toolbox Video
- Educational tracts on the Cooperative Program
- Educational tracts on biblical stewardship
- Tithing Emphasis Strategies
Assist in providing capital project funding and planning strategies. Provide annual resources for the promotion, understanding and the education of special offerings such as:
- Annie Armstrong Easter Offering (NAMB)
- Lottie Moon Christmas Offering (IMB)
- York Dillman State Missions Offering (SMO)
Stewardship/Weeks of Prayer