The Disaster Relief (DR) Ministry represents the churches and associations of our convention in the national network of DR entities and agencies by coordinating the ministry and assistance to those victims who have experienced disaster. Such assistance may include meals, clean-up and recovery, child care, emergency communication, showers, chaplains and crisis counseling.
Are you interested in Disaster Relief? Here are some ways we can assist you or your church:
- Provide leadership and coordination of DR responses to national and regional disasters.
- Provide the coordination and use of statewide DR units.
- Provide statewide training events and gatherings for planning, promoting and assisting in cooperating DR activities.
- Help your church or association recruit or train DR volunteers.
- Provide assistance in developing and acquiring DR units.
Disaster Relief Training Opportunities
Disaster Relief at NAMB www.namb.net/dr
Involving your church in Disaster Relief www.namb.net/ReadyChurch