The Annual Church Profile is an annual statistical report churches voluntarily submit to the Southern Baptist Convention. The numbers reported provide a snapshot of the impact Southern Baptists are making through their local churches in reaching their communities with the Gospel.
Please choose one of the following options to complete your 2019 Annual Church Profile:
ALL FORMS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED BY: December 16, 2019
- Option 1: Complete Survey through SBC Workspace - Login required
- Option 2: Complete the PDF Form and return completed form to:
Mail: Utah-Idaho SBC ACP, P.O. Box 1347, Draper, UT, 84020-1347
(PDF form must be opened and completed using Adobe Reader. Please DO NOT complete the form in your internet browser.)
- Option 3: Online Form - no login required. Complete the online form below.
- ACP Questions in Spanish: If you need the annual church profile questions in Spanish please download them here.
- Click here for your church SBC ID #